cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Delete or hide an individual Event

pskfl32
Community Member

Hello,

I have the Nest Doorbell Wired 2nd Gen installed at the front door of my house. I have received a large box delivery that is a gift for my wife. Is there any way to individually delete or hide a particular event notification (I.e. the "package seen" event) so that she cannot see it on her timeline? She is in my family group and also has full access to the device. I primarily use the Android app to access it. Thank you! 

- Phil

1 Recommended Answer

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

@pskfl32 

Unfortunately, there is no way to delete individual events or portions of video history.

View Recommended Answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

@pskfl32 

Unfortunately, there is no way to delete individual events or portions of video history.

Harry625
Community Member

Hello,

Unfortunately, as of now, the Nest app doesn't allow for individual event notifications to be selectively deleted or hidden from specific family members. Notifications are generally visible to all members with access to the device. One workaround could be to communicate directly with your wife about the surprise or temporarily disable notifications for the Nest Doorbell until after she has received the gift. You can manage notifications in the Nest app settings under "Notifications" for the doorbell device.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.