Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

2 Nest 2nd gen doorbells with no chime

My customer would like to set up (2) 2nd gen Nest wired doorbell cameras installed and not have a chime. I have 2 questions. Since the home had a doorbell system, in order to bypass the chime, can I sent 24 volts directly to eacj doorbell button / ca...

gsurace by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with Nest Doorbell Wiring

I recently purchase a house and the previous owner had a Nest Doorbell camera, but it doesn't look like they had wired it correctly.There are 4 wires (2 red, 2 white) coming from the junction box and I assume that all 4 are coming from the camera. Th...

Cultcab by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Doorbell Android Notification

I am looking to change the Nest Doorbell Notification on my phone. Currently it's the same as all of my text notifications, I would like it to be different so I specifically know when someone is at the door. I've read multiple articles on here for ch...

Nest Doorbell Wired 2nd Gen Wont stay charged

My landlord had an electrician provide wires to the doorbell. I installed the Nest doorbell wired (Gen 2) and it displayed the Infiniti sign. After a couple days, the battery sign came up and it slowly drained. Then it would charge itself back up but...

Mstytie by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NC021 4.7- Nest DoorBell not connecting

Hi Everyone, Can anyone shed light on this? We've had a Google Doorbell delivered and it's been a nightmare to install. We've now gotten to the point where the doorbell is wired in with power, our home hub and nest app can both see the camera but not...

Resolved! Nest home doorbell wired notifications

Hi.I have the nest doorbell version 2 wired. I've been using both nest app and Google home app.Everything has been working smoothly and i get notifications on every phone connected to the home account. How ever Google home keeps bugging me to transfe...

freakster by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos