Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report team channel members

oscaryang
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi,

I am just wondering if there are ways that I can report team channel members for their inconsiderate behavior although they have been repeatedly told not to do so. Unfortunately, the channel owners aren't doing anything so far so I was just wondering if I, as a member of the channel, can file a report against these members and have them removed by zoom. 

No one knows why but these members will make repetitive calls to the groups at any time of the day, e.g. in the afternoon, at night, at midnight and early in the morning. The only way not to be disturbed is to log off from the channel. However, when we log back into the channel, all we get is the 'missed call' notifications and I sometimes receive up to hundreds of notifications which aren't important messages at all! 

Please help!

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @oscaryang.  I'm not sure what sort of inconsiderate behavior you're experiencing, but Team Chat channels are really under the direct control of the Channel owners.  If they're not properly maintaining "order" and enforcing any established rules, I guess my only suggestions are:

• If this is a channel at a company, complain to management.
  • If this is a channel created for people to join and leave at their leisure, you might just have to drop from the channel or put up with the behaviors.

Sorry... I know that's not much help.  But I really don't think there's anyone at Zoom that has the power and authority to monitor/manage a channel for you.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hi Ray, 

Okay I guess I will just have to talk to the channel owner, or I should just leave the channel for good.

Thank you for your time.