cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the Meetings tab in the Zoom Workspace upgrade?

catester
Newcomer
Newcomer

Earlier this week Zoom upgraded my Windows 11 app to the Zoom Workspace app, then updated the upgrade. Currently running Version: 6.0.3 (37634).

Before all this, there was a tab or something I could use to see my upcoming meetings. I could go to a scheduled meeting, make a copy of the invitation, and distribute it. How do I do that now? I don't see a Meetings tab. I see a Calendar, but that links to my Google Calendar which shows all my appointments, most of which are not Zoom meetings.

Not ideal, but OK, I guess I can scroll until I find the meeting, and when I do that and open it up, there's an invitation there, but it doesn't include THE DATE AND TIME. You have to click on the hamburger menu and choose Copy Invite to get this info in the way that it took about 3 clicks to get it last week.

Is there still a way to see my upcoming meetings and easily copy the invite, or what am I missing?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

CarlaA
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi there @catester thank you for posting for the first time, and welcome to the Zoom Community!

In your settings: https://zoom.us/profile/setting, you can disable the Merge Meetings and Calendar tabs. This will add a Meetings tab to your navigation. 

CarlaA_0-1714428116461.jpeg

Let me know if that helps!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

Yes! Thank you. I had to close and reopen the app, and that restored the Meetings tab. I appreciate your help.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

CarlaA

Hi there @catester thank you for posting for the first time, and welcome to the Zoom Community!

In your settings: https://zoom.us/profile/setting, you can disable the Merge Meetings and Calendar tabs. This will add a Meetings tab to your navigation. 

CarlaA_0-1714428116461.jpeg

Let me know if that helps!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Yes! Thank you. I had to close and reopen the app, and that restored the Meetings tab. I appreciate your help.

THANK YOU!!! This saved me - I looked all over, chatted with support, and still couldn't figure out the solution. Shame the merge feature is the default with the update. I appreciate your response to the question - that saved a lot of trouble!

I wasted so much time trying to figure it out. It is amazing how zoom made it so inconvenient.