cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHITEBOARD GETS ERASED EVERY TIME I CLOSE IT

sessi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Would be soooo grateful if someone could help.

SO:

I write on the whiteboard,

then I close it and go back to the main room.

When I re-open the whiteboard again during the same meeting, whatever i had written is not there anymore, it gets deleted and i have to restart with a fresh whiteboard. 

Anyone can help keeping the writing on the board ? THANKS! this is driving me mad!

2 REPLIES 2

BakerHe
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hi. @sessi , are you using the new whiteboard or classic whiteboard?

New whiteboard content won't be erased after we closet it.  And I just test the same way in your post, I can't reproduce this issue.

Classic whiteboard content will be erased and won't be saved to the cloud.

Articles for the difference between new whiteboard and classic whiteboard:

1. classic whiteboard - https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0068305&amp_device_id=9cf2de78-24f...

2. new whiteboard - https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0059671

BakerHe_0-1720545473253.png

BakerHe_1-1720545930421.png

If I am sure I am using new whitebaord , but data is still not saved!

Please confirm  "Allow whiteboards to be saved to cloud"  is enabled:

Tip: enable this setting for both in-meeting and out-of-meeting (Actually it's enabled by default)

BakerHe_4-1720546409572.png

If we don't enable this setting, we will see a warning on the top-left header when we create a new whiteboard. If we don't see this warning, it means the whiteboard will be saved automatically.

BakerHe_5-1720546533273.png

If none of the above work, please let us know. We would appreciate it if you could provide a video recording.

VoytekZ
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi there,

I have an issue with several Zoom Rooms displaying the same message on the new whiteboards, 'This whiteboard is not saving to cloud' even though the 'Allow whiteboards to be saved to cloud' is enabled account wide for all our Zoom rooms. It started occurring recently. I would much appreciate assistance in resolving this issue.