cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does availability automatically update after a booking?

ddlawson-wiz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi there, I just started using Zoom Scheduler (it's been awesome so far).

I have a question; I have created 6-7 one-off meeting links to share with people and there is some crossover with the slots I selected on my calendar. If Person A books one of these slots, when Person B clicks on their link, will the slot I selected still be one of the available options even though it's been booked over? Or will Zoom automatically remove that slot.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee

Welcome to the Zoom Community @ddlawson-wiz! We sincerely appreciate your contribution to bringing up this issue and sharing it with the community. Such participation is highly encouraged, as it allows other users to provide solutions and assistance.

If a time slot in a one-to-one booking schedule has already been booked, it will no longer appear as available. Attendees may be able to add additional guests when booking, depending on the host's settings.

Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hey @MGSR ! Seems like there may be a bug here as I had a customer try to book a slot which has been booked over and they shared the following image: https://imgur.com/a/sVTXDUf

(Booking Error: Requested time slot busy in slotFreeBusyCheck)

MGSR

Thank you for the reference. Kindly submit a ticket for our engineers to review this issue. Thank you!

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?