cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No custom stream service available.

Nateajackson
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm trying to stream a meeting using a custom streaming service. 

--> I first went into my account settings and turned on live-streaming (and checked the box to allow for Custom Live Streaming Service)

--> After that I tried to do the following (As per the support links) but step #5 doesn't exist. 

""How to set up custom livestreaming

Follow the sections below to set up custom live-streaming for a meeting or webinar:

Meetings

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. Click Meetings.
  3. Click Schedule a Meeting and enter the required information to schedule a meeting.
  4. Click Save to display a set of tabs with advanced options.
  5. Click the Live Streaming tab, then click Configure Custom Streaming Service.""
    --------------- 

The only tab that pops up regarding live streaming, does not include a section for "Configure custom streaming service" (See attached picture). 

So... where do I go to configure the custom streaming service and enter my stream information, since it's no longer located where the help file says.
13 REPLIES 13

TanjaA
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi! Did you find out what is was? I have that problem rigth now! Thanks

susanna_ahvalo
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the same as well. This is supposed to be at the bottom of the page like this. 

Näyttökuva 2023-9-1 kello 10.36.36.png

 All the settings are ok. 

Brandee907
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the exact same issue.

tristanbenwell
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same issue for me too. Have they removed this option?

Anyone found a solution for this?

codawebsolution
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same - How can we enable this?

Dima4
Newcomer
Newcomer

Could you share how you manage to find "configure custom streaming service" please? this would be helpful

CoachLola
Newcomer
Newcomer

I followed the instructions to set up custom live streaming to the letter, and then followed the instructions to create a meeting and enable custom streaming, and when I click "save" and am taken to the next screen THERE IS NO TAB FOR LIVE STREAMING...And, in my desktop app, I've added Live Streaming, and when I click Facebook, it's telling me I cannot stream to this platform and to check my settings, OF WHICH ALL ARE CHECKED. Eff you Zoom and Facebook. This shouldn't be so hard.

EmbodyBruce
Newcomer
Newcomer

Zoom. I've wasted 3 hours following your instructions precisely. Step 6: Configure Custom Streaming Service does not appear. 

I feel so seen.i wish it was by Zoom 😞

CoachLola
Newcomer
Newcomer

The problem is that the only people monitoring this are us poor suckers who can’t find a solution. No Zoom support. This is “customer service” in the 21st century I guess. 

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

You have to configure this setting in 2 places.

In the Admin Account section;

Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 10.28.27.png

and in your Personal settings section

Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 10.27.48.png

Then you will see this in the meeting tools

Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 10.27.09.png

Which will spawn this browser page to enter the settings;

<Picture removed>

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

CoachLola
Newcomer
Newcomer

O. M. GGGGGGGGGGG that worked!!! Whyyyyyyy is this not included in the instructions from Zoom??? So many hours wasted and ultimately I had to ditch it and sign up for StreamYard to do what I needed to do. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!

CoachLola
Newcomer
Newcomer

O. M. GGGGGGGGGG this worked! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Would've been nice if Zoom had included these instructions so I didn't waste 5 hours trying to figure it out and ultimately sign up for StreamYard to do what I needed to do. I'm so grateful, thank you! Not sure how I accept this as the solution though??