Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration Lost

AlbertaCuoghi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi,

my name is Alberta. Yesterday I registered a meeting and I saved it on Zoom cloud.
I start the download but it not finished and now the registration is not available.

How I can find the registration, now?

Thank you for support.

Alberta

3 REPLIES 3

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@AlbertaCuoghi - I am a little confused.   When you say that you registered a meeting, are you saying you created a meeting, or that you registered for a meeting?  And I am not sure what you were downloading as the meeting information is all stored externally.  Please provide a little more information, or possibly steps that you were doing and what you were expecting.  Thanks.

AlbertaCuoghi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, I done a meeting and I clicked on "register on cloud". Then, after done the meeting, I gone in "registration" for download the registration. I downloaded the audio, the chat and the m4v. But, For a reason that I don't know, the downlond was interrupted and when i gone to re-download the video-registration I never find it. 
So, I urgently need to recover the recording so I can download again.

colegs

Do you mean you were recording to the cloud?  There is no registration to the cloud.  And are you saying that you saw the video option on the recording, but it is not longer even showing, or that you can see it, but it will not download?