Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing Webinar Registration and Direct Access

Tan2000
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello Community,

I am planning to conduct a webinar where participants can join in two ways:

1. Registration through Website: Participants can register on my website and receive the webinar link upon registration.

2. Direct Link: Some participants will receive a direct link from me and will join the webinar without registering.

I need a solution to ensure that both registered and non-registered participants can join the same webinar seamlessly. Any suggestions on how to manage this setup effectively would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @Tan2000 

Welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad to have you here.

Unfortunately, once a webinar is set up with registration, anyone receiving the direct link will be redirected to a landing page where they must register. 

You might consider recording the webinar and sharing the recording directly with those you intended to attend, bypassing the registration requirement. Alternatively, you could live stream the webinar to a Facebook group.

Have a great day!

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MGSR

Hello @Tan2000 

Welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad to have you here.

Unfortunately, once a webinar is set up with registration, anyone receiving the direct link will be redirected to a landing page where they must register. 

You might consider recording the webinar and sharing the recording directly with those you intended to attend, bypassing the registration requirement. Alternatively, you could live stream the webinar to a Facebook group.

Have a great day!

Mark
Zoom Community Team

Tan2000
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thankyou for sharing the solution, i really appreciate it.

Regards,

Tanishq Aggarwal

MGSR

You're most welcome! 

Mark
Zoom Community Team