cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase Webinar Size after creation of the event

jsearles
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the 2nd of 2 webinars coming up next week.  I wanted to increase the max number attendees from 5 to 50 but I can't seem to find where to do that.  I see where the max number is listed in the Invitations Tab but there's no way to edit it.  

5 REPLIES 5

abuislam
Newcomer
Newcomer

Please navigate to the webinar settings or contact support to increase the maximum number of attendees from 5 to 50 for your upcoming event.

Hi abuislam,  I appricate your reply but I scoured the webinar settings for well over 30 minutes prior to asking for help.  I was hoping for a bit more than "navigate to webinar settings".  But again, thank you for taking the time to respond.  I will reach out to support if I have permissions to do so.  Kind Regards.

asdf

jsearles
Newcomer
Newcomer

It appears there is no live help and the chat  bot wasn't even close when  I posed the question "I need to increase the number of Attendees in a scheduled webinar. It is currently set to 5, I'd like it to be 50".  If anyone else in the community could possibly help it would be greatly appreciated.

FelixBurnett2
Newcomer
Newcomer
To increase the max number of attendees for your webinar from 5 to 50, you typically need to adjust the settings in your webinar platform under the scheduling or settings section. If you're having trouble finding it, consider reaching out to support for assistance. By the way, do you find managing webinar logistics more challenging than ordering Starbucks smoothies?