cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have You Noticed Zoom's Enhanced UI and Toolbar?

lancetlc
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

We're constantly striving to improve our user experience, and a recent client meeting provided a valuable opportunity. When sharing my screen with the sales team, they noticed a difference in our toolbars. This led to a great discussion about personalization. I was excited to demonstrate the several new features we've added to create a more customized meeting experience for everyone.

lancetlc_4-1720567392583.png

Enhanced Visibility & Personalized Workflow:

• Goodbye, Hunting for Icons: We've made the icons easier to see at a glance, streamlining your navigation.
  • Tailored to You: Now you can customize the toolbar layout! Drag and drop frequently used icons (like share or reactions) to a location that suits your workflow best.

Default Tool Placements:

lancetlc_6-1720567511529.png

Sample Personalized Tool Placements:

lancetlc_7-1720568015633.png

Make the toolbar work for you by arranging the tools the way you like! Choose the option that best suits the overall tone of your communication.

3 REPLIES 3

crissyd
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Thank you for sharing, @lancetlc ! This is a perfect reminder that, even after all this time, we're continuously enhancing Zoom Meetings for our customers.💙

Dee_S
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

I actually love this toolbar enhancement! The moment this was released, I really had to rearrange my tools at the toolbar and made sure it is to my preferred sequence! 

Bri
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Loving this update! Thanks for highlighting this @lancetlc 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?