Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users Pending do not Appear

anjas
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi community

why cant i see people in my pending tabs?
here's the video

Many thank,

Anjas.

4 REPLIES 4

colegs
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

@anjas - I am betting that those users already have accounts, so they are not able to be pending on your account since technically they are already active users.  They would receive an email invitation to join your account, though, and would immediately become active in your account if they accept the invitation.

Bri
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @anjas, did you see the reply from @colegs? Please click "Accept as Solution" if you found it helpful. 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

JH570
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having the same issue. I don't see any pending users, but when I search for a user I added in the main user list, it says "Waiting for Activation" 

MGSR

Hello @JH570 

When adding new users to a Zoom account, those users will receive activation emails to join the Zoom account. Some users may experience issues with not receiving activation emails and are therefore unable to accept the invitation to join the account.

You can check out this article to troubleshooting filters that may cause the users to not receive the activation emails.

After you've checked IP addresses and spam filters, and confirm that users still aren't receiving activation emails, you can submit a request to Zoom Support to check if the email address is on a bounce list.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?