Chinese

Chinese

In Japanese server.
Japanese people feel very uncomfortable due to harassment by Chinese people.
Some people abandon the game just because there are Chinese people in their village.
When there are few people, you can’t banish them even if you curse them, and all you can do is watch.
The number of Japanese players has also decreased considerably recently due to vandalism.
Please do something! !
I played twice today, and both times my village was destroyed by Chinese vandals!
Lately, things like this have been happening all the time, and I’m starting to hate this game.
To be honest, I hate Chinese people!
There may be some good Chinese people out there, but how can you tell?
Strengthen your curse system!

2 Likes

This is xenophobic af. I don’t think you should be condemning the majority of Chinese people because a couple of people are rating your server. It could even be the same person causing grief every time. You don’t know. To say that you hate Chinese people as a whole is really messed up.

Are you able to play on the US server? Usually people on the US server will accept children from any region, whether they speak English or not. We’ve had a real lack of trolls lately. I haven’t seen a griefer in months, personally.

Japanese people are so allergic to Chinese people.
Even if you are Japanese, if you remain silent, people will mistake you for being Chinese and throw you away.
Japanese people are so nervous about Chinese players coming to Japanese servers.
Japanese servers are being vandalized every day.
I’m glad your country’s servers were free from vandalism.
What would you think if you were in my position?
Every day, the village that everyone worked so hard to build catches fire, all the sheep are killed, and the iron is stolen.
You can say “There is no vandalism in my country, so don’t discriminate!” because your server is peaceful.

3 Likes

Im so sorry you guys are going through this!
Korean server is also going through something similar from “some” bad Chinese players :unamused:

2 Likes

I don’t want to get chinese ppl wrong. However, when I offended by trolls nowadays, it was chinese.
They cross lines that we had built on basic attitude. Only chinese r making international issues across other country server.

Pls do something ASAP. A ‘few’ bad chinese players r muliplying… Helppppppppp

2 Likes

yes! that’s right! !

2 Likes