Re: [nafex] Round up damage

Hi,

RoundUp kills from the roots up, if the leaves are showing stress it is most likely too late.

But it is a contact poison, and has to be absorbed by the leaves.  If you do overspray, or a gust of wind moves your
spray, remove affected leaves ASAP.

Rather than take that risk I suually cover small plant/whips with plastic bread bags to prevent the contact poison from
getting on them.  Leave the bags on till the poison dries.

What type of plants?  Trees over a certain size should be safe.

Regards,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio