Re: [nafex] Re: KERR applecrabs

> DOLGO is one of KERR's parents. DOLGO is spherical.

I had read that Dolgo is Russian for "Long".  Dolgo, here in Michigan,
is more elliptical than a hen's egg.

I once had a boss who was born in Russia.  I like to learn words in
foreign languages.  Much cheaper than traveling.  My boss was not very
cooperative.  She told me that I only needed to know two words in
Russian.  "Da" and "Spa-ceba".  (Yes and thank-you).  Thinking to
impress her (too young to know that it is not possible to impress
Russians) I told her that I knew that Dolgo meant "long".  She laughed.
She said that "dolgo" meant long as in "duration of time".  Nice story
but have not been able to verify.

Salaam-allakem from Eaton Rapids, Michigan, Joe

--

                                            -Joe Hecksel
                                             Eaton Rapids, Michigan