Re: [nafex] Lodi vs. Yellow Transp.

I grew up climbing up in an old Yellow Transparent tree and eating my fill
of those tart, little green apples - kinda like Jim Cummin's pleasing tale
about them at his website(btw Jim, I really enjoyed your stories) - except
we only had the one tree, not 40 acres of 'em.

If Pristine is so good, I may have to look into re-working at least some of
that Lodi to it.  Been wanting to put some YT on that tree anyway for
comparison.
Lucky Pittman
USDA Zone 6
Hopkinsville, KY

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM