Re: [nafex] Re: Ultra-Northern Pecans - in Minnesota?!

My Pecans will not always ripen here in zone 5. If we get an early killing
frost just before they are about ready they will not open. My earliest is
October. I have crossed The highly touted Weshke Hickory with my hardy
pecans. But I probably won't be around to see the outcome of the Hican's.
      Gordon
29 Mar 2001 12:28:44 +0000

Just which zone are these hardy pecans hardy to?  ...........vic, wishfully
thinking spring in zone 3!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM