FW: [nafex] Canadian sources

----------
From: Watermanmp@aol.com
To: lonrom@hevanet.com
Subject: Re: FW: [nafex] Canadian sources
Date: Mon, Feb 19, 2001, 7:18 AM

Hi Lon

Just to clear up a few things.  News of my disappearance are not true.  I
have gotten married, bought a farm and am restructuring my life on Vancouver

Island.  I am currently working in venture capital and am with
www.trafford.com and www.avt.net
I hope to become active again in Nafex as soon as I can get a little more
settled.  I would like to have a database set up of all Canadian members
with
material to offer.  But rigt now, I am lacking in bandwidth.

Martin
>  ----------
>  From: maxwell@IS.Dal.Ca
>  To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
>  Subject: [nafex] Canadian sources
>  Date: Sun, Feb 18, 2001, 7:43 AM
>

>  Martin Waterman has been listed as the Canadian sources contact for a
>  number of years, but seems to have disappeared.  Does anybody know
>  whether he is still around, and if not what the fate of his listings
>  is?
>
>  Do any Canadian members have any of the following (apple scions)?
>
>  Ananas Reinette
>  Anna Boelens (reputedly very much like Cox's, and is in fact a Cox's
>  cross)
>  Pomme d'Api (Lady)
>  Ard Cairn Russet ("tastes just like a banana")
>  Karin Schneider (Red Ingrid Marie) (I had several trees of this myself
>  until the deer ate them off to the ground - locusts with hooves!)
>  Baldwin
>  Sylia (an early Swedish apple)

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details