[nafex] Great "PBS" program

  I just watched a program on PBS called Silent Witness. America's  Historic
Trees.
  There was a great part of it on Johnny Appleseed, by a descendent. They
also showed a large diameter apple tree, what was left of it. It is still
producing large green apples. This tree is one of his last, at a place he
had stayed.
   They also showed a nursery that is grafting thousands of the tree. It is
in Tennessee. It was a very interesting story. I have it on tape.
      Gordon