[Chimera-users] Rapid residue identification near ligands

Korbin West khwest16 at wabash.edu
Mon Aug 31 19:31:54 PDT 2015

Greetings all,

We need to be able to easily assign ligands to a chain (or chains) and to rapidly ID the residues in contact with it. I believe Chimera processes the structures and immediately displays ligands and maybe contacts, so it "knows" this information somehow. Does anyone know of a way to identify these easily and quickly so we can analyze large numbers of files? Also, if the output could be in the form of a text file or such that would be beneficial as well. Thank you all for your help.

Best,

Korbin West

Wabash College