[Chimera-users] Attribute "distance" generated by shortcut "ac sd" not saved between sessions?

Oliver Clarke olibclarke at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:10:15 PDT 2015

Thanks Tom!

As well as the dotted surface, HOLE generates a pdb consisting of atoms
finely spaced along the channel axis (which is usually, but not
necessarily, a straight line). I use molmap #channel_axis.pdb 0.5 or
similar to generate the axis surface, which I then contour at quite a high
threshold prior to running ac sd.

I did try running molmap on the dotsurface and coloring by radius - it
works fine, but I really like the aesthetics of the dotted surface, and I
couldn't figure out how to color the pdb the same as the molmap (which
would sort of be the reverse of scolor zone I guess). There is no way to
generate the same sort of radial coloring scheme for pdbs, right? It has to
be done by generating an attribute and coloring accordingly?

Cheers,
Oliver.