All Categories

How long are you going to let these Russians cheat?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 7, 2024, 07:2006/07/24
12/15/15

This was sent out on both servers:

[12:18] prsdeiqv: Уважаемые игроки, если вам НЕ ДОСТУПНА ПОКУПКА игровой валюты в игре, я готов помочь с этим (ЭТО НЕ НАКРУТКА А ПОКУПКА ВМЕСТО ВАС НА ВАШ АККАУНТ) все абсолютно законно.  Есть два варианта: с предоставлением доступа к аккаунту (логин и пароль) и без предоставления доступа к вашему аккаунту (без входа на аккаунт). Никаких ПРЕДОПЛАТ НЕ НУЖНО , вы будете оплачивать только после того, как убедитесь, что покупка СОВЕРШЕНА !!!

Views
Comments
Comments
DariaCommunity Manager
Jun 12, 2024, 12:2006/12/24
10/31/22

Hi, Commander! Thanks for reporting. It's important to us that our game is safe and fair. Please provide me the coordinates of those who sent you this message, and we will take care of it 🙏🏻 

Thanks in advance! 

Jun 20, 2024, 10:0006/20/24
12/15/15
Daria

Hi, Commander! Thanks for reporting. It's important to us that our game is safe and fair. Please provide me the coordinates of those who sent you this message, and we will take care of it 🙏🏻 

Thanks in advance! 

I no longer have the message. Deleting that one account won't "take care" of the problem anyway. What you should be investigating is how they could add diamonds to an account without proving access to an account.

i

DariaCommunity Manager
Jul 8, 2024, 10:4307/08/24
10/31/22
DevilDoc

I no longer have the message. Deleting that one account won't "take care" of the problem anyway. What you should be investigating is how they could add diamonds to an account without proving access to an account.

i

We will try our best if you provide us with the coordinates of the players who sent you these messages. If you don't have this message anymore, please keep us posted if you experience a similar case again. Thank you, Commander! 🙏