NareshDarji's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Culinary Chronicles: Our Unforgettable Vishala Meetup in Gujarat 🌶️🎶🥘

Hello everyone 👋

Last week, my LG friend @VikramSingh_Valera@Docgaurav and I hosted a super fun food adventure meetup with some fellow local guides! We all went to this amazing restaurant called Vishalla, and let me tell you, it was amazing!
Collage of meetup attendees.Collage of meetup attendees.
From the moment we stepped into the lush, green surroundings, we felt like we were transported to a different world and it was a perfect place for our meeting. The ambience was serene and beautifully rustic, with traditional decor adding to the charm. The staff gave us a warm welcome with aam panna sarbat (Juice) which made us feel right at home.

Vishalla Meetup (1).jpg 

The highlight of our visit was Vishalla's authentic Gujarati thali 🥘. The speciality here is that the food is served on traditional leaf plates and each dish is bursting with flavour. From traditional Gujarati dishes and spicy curries to sweet desserts, every bite was a delight. Live folk music 🎶 and dance 💃 performances added a cultural touch that made our meetup even more special and memorable.
Vishalla Meetup.jpg
One of the unique parts of our meetup was the Vishalla Vichar Museum, which we visited together. The museum displays an impressive collection of traditional cooking utensils and tools and is the only such museum in the world. It was like taking a step back in time and learning about Gujarat's rich culinary heritage.
 Art gallery and Vechar museumArt gallery and Vechar museumViews of restaurantViews of restaurant
Our meetup at Vishalla was a perfect blend of fun, delicious food, cultural immersion and warm hospitality.

Check out more photos here.

See you at our next meetup!

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
21 comments
Level 9

Re: Culinary Chronicles: Our Unforgettable Vishala Meetup in Gujarat 🌶️🎶🥘

It looks amazing; the decor and ambience are perfect traditional ones, @NareshDarji.My apologies; I missed it completely. Congrats to @VikramSingh_Valera and @Docgaurav for a successful meet-up, too!

Thanks for sharing with us.

Cheers!

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@Docgaurav

@NareshDarji 

@VikramSingh_Valera

सुंदर फोटो, और बढ़िया खाना, भारतीय भोजन पद्धति, बहोत बढ़िया मीट अप ।

मुझे दिल से ये मीट अप अटेंड करने कि मनिषा थी, पर एक टाईम पर दो मिट अप अटेंड नहि कर सकती इसलिए मिस हो गई..

पोस्ट शेयर करने के लिए धन्यवाद।

Level 9

An unforgettable moment, thank you for your support @NareshDarji & All LG Friends... 

Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless>

Level 9

Betreff: Culinary Chronicles: Our Unforgettable Vishala Meetup in Gujarat 🌶️🎶🥘

@NareshDarji 

Ein interessanter Beitrag und wunderschöne Bilder vom Restaurant und Treffen 👍

Connect Moderator

Very nice @NareshDarji Bhai, 

I'm not sure it's the same meetup when I also joined virtually by video call?

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 7

It was great to co host this experience alongside @NareshDarji & @VikramSinghValera1 

Level 8

Great Friends, I am sure you had a great time. Miss you all , greetings from Nepal. 

Connect Moderator

It is a perfect destination for a day picnic @AjitThite 

कोई बात नहीं, @Shrut19 हमने यहा फीरसे मीटअप करने का प्लान कीया है और आप सबको यहा आना है ।

Indeed, it was a perfect day to hang out with all Local Guides @VikramSingh_Valera  @Docgaurav Thank you for all the arrangements. 😊

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Connect Moderator

Betreff: Culinary Chronicles: Our Unforgettable Vishala Meetup in Gujarat 🌶️🎶🥘

Thank you very much for your compliment. @Annaelisa 

Yes, @KashifMisidia Bhai. It is the same place. Thank you for joining us virtually. 

It was really memorable day dear @NirajBhusal