Designer_Biswajit's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

'Connect Turns 8' Celebration Meetup

It is a pleasure to share, Bangladesh Local Guide is going to organize a Celebration Meetup on Connect Forum's 8th anniversary. I am fortunate to have been selected as the host for this meetup. Thanks to the BDLG team.

Caption: A banner design, with the title and details of our meetup.Caption: A banner design, with the title and details of our meetup.

Although the previous years' meetups were open to all, but this Celebration Meetup is being organized in a shorter format. There is no registration process in the event, Only the most active local guides who are invited by the community can participate in these meetup.

What we will do in this meetup:

We will cut the cake with all the guests and celebrate the 8th anniversary of the beloved forum 'Local Guides Connect'. And in the last part of the meetup we will have a discussion on 'How to encourage newcomers to local guides'.

Finally, after dinner our meetup will end.

Details of the meetup:

Meetup Name: 'Connect Turns 8' Celebration Meetup.

BDLG Meetup No: 237

Date: July 18,2024

Time:  08:00 pm - 9:30 pm

[Only invited guests can participate in this meetup]

I would like to share two pictures from our previous celebration meetups about the 'Local Guide Connect' anniversary.

Caption: In 2020, 'Bangladesh Local Guide' created this banner with the participation of local guides from different countries.Caption: In 2020, 'Bangladesh Local Guide' created this banner with the participation of local guides from different countries.

Caption: A Group Photo of Connect Forum's 6th anniversary Celebration Meetup.Caption: A Group Photo of Connect Forum's 6th anniversary Celebration Meetup.

Thanks for reading my post.

Regards~ 

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Dhaka, Bangladesh
18 comments
Level 10

Re: 'Connect Turns 8' Celebration Meetup

@Designer_Biswajit আমি কি দাওয়াত পামু দাদা ? 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@MahabubMunna 

Thank you for your interest in joining us.

Actually, we have not yet decided who will be invited. Everyone's activities will be verified and then decision will be taken. Please wait till then.

Regards~

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Wish you all the best for your great meetup @Designer_Biswajit 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Congrats For funtastic meet-up as a host & best wishes for your successful meet-up Dada @Designer_Biswajit 🤝

Signature Image
Level 10

Wish you all the best @Designer_Biswajit 

Added 17,000+ New Roads and Counting.
Level 10

@Designer_Biswajit ভাই যাক বাঁচা গেলো, কোনো রেজিস্ট্রেশন এর ঝামেলা নেই 🤗

Rashedul Alam (Rashed)
Level 8

আমি তো আসতে চাই, দাওয়াত কি পাবো?

Level 8

সুন্দর আয়োজন দাওয়াত পেলে মিস করুম না দাদা @Designer_Biswajit 

Mohammad Palash, Bangladesh Local Guide

Read my recents Post Here

Level 6

ধন্যবাদ @Designer_Biswajit দাদা মিট আপ আয়োজন করার জন্য। দাওয়াত এর অপেক্ষায় বসে আছি। 🫣