The Arcade Prize Counter Mysteries- Part 3

The Arcade Prize Counter Mysteries are back one final time to help you become prize counter ready!

You know the drill: Below are 4 questions about The Arcade Rules. Post your answers in the comments, and five lucky winners will receive 25 GCSB credits worth $25!

Copy of Copy of  fib june.gif

Let's begin!

• You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if?
  • Where and how will you receive your bonus Arcade Point?
  • Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade?
  • If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?

Your answers will help us understand if the rules are clear to you, and you might just win credits to boost your Arcade journey! All the best 🙂

And now, let’s celebrate the winners from The Arcade Prize Counter Mysteries- Part 2. A huge congratulations to all who participated! Your enthusiasm keeps our community thriving. Here are the winners:

neurosys  🏆
abdomo7 🏆
EktaVerma 🏆
Vaidehi_W 🏆
Prachi14 🏆 

Congrats! Please send me a direct message to find out how to claim your 25 GCSB credits worth $25!

See You in the Cloud!

13 62 4,026
62 REPLIES 62

1.You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if:
...You are subscribed to the Arcade newsletter.
...You have participated in any necessary activities or promotions required for the prize eligibility.
...You have provided a valid and accessible email address.

2.Where and how will you receive your bonus Arcade Point?
...Bonus Arcade Points will be added directly to your Arcade account.
...You can check your points balance by logging into your Arcade account on the official website or app.
...Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade?

3.Subscribing to the Arcade keeps you updated on the latest games, promotions, and events.
...Subscribers receive exclusive offers, bonus points, and early access to new features or games.
...You get the chance to participate in special contests and giveaways.
...If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?

4.Check your spam or junk folder to see if the emails are being filtered there.
...Add the Arcade email address to your contact list or email whitelist to ensure emails are not blocked.
...Verify that you are subscribed to the newsletter and that your email address is entered correctly.
...Ensure that your email provider is not blocking emails from the Arcade.
...Contact Arcade customer support for further assistance if none of the above steps resolve the issue.

- you are subscribed to the Google cloud arcade

- You will recieve your arcade point after 15th july in the arcade prize counter by google cloud      arcade

- you need to subscribe to arcade to get the reward redeemption mail and other information  about arcde

• If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?

-Then you can contact google cloud skill boost team by Get help feature provided in the google cloud skillboost website

- You will recieve your arcade point after 15th july in the arcade prize counter by google cloud      arcade

- you need to subscribe to arcade to get the reward redeemption mail and other information  about arcde

-Then you can contact google cloud skill boost team by Get help feature provided in the google cloud skillboost website

Thanks for providing information releated to the ARCADE game and  emails 

1. You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if?

- you are subscribed to the Google cloud arcade.

2. Where and how will you receive your bonus Arcade Point?

- You will receive your arcade point after 15th july in the arcade prize counter by google cloud  arcade.

3. Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade?

- you need to subscribe to arcade to get the reward redemption mail and other information about arcade.

4. If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?

-Then you can contact google cloud skill boost team by Get help feature provided in the google cloud skill boost website.

1. You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if?
You are subscribed to Google Cloud Arcade.

2. Where and how will you receive your bonus Arcade Point?
Bonus Arcade Point will be added to the prize counter.

3. Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade?
To get the updates.

4. If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?
Check Spam as well as Inbox, and check Skill boost account settings. Then, contact to skill boost team.

1. Have subscribed to Arcade on the Arcade website.
  2. Bonus points will be added to the points tally in the Arcade Insider mail.
  3. To receive all the updates and claim Prizes when the prize counter opens.
  4. Check Spam/Junk folder if not received wait for one day, then also if not received, then go to chat support and ask if the following email is subscribed to arcade, if yes ask them you didn't receive the mail and tell the problems.

You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if?
- Only if we subscribe the arcade
Where and how will you receive your bonus Arcade Point?
- You will recieve your arcade point after 15th july
Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade?
- The Arcade is necessary to receive important email updates and perks.
If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?
- Check your spam folder, add arcade to your mailing list

1.You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if?

• You are subscribed to the Google Arcade program.

• You will receive your bonus Arcade Points through the email associated with your Arcade account. The points will be added automatically to your account at the end of the Arcade program.

3.Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade?

• Subscribing to the Arcade keeps you updated on:
    • New games
    • Events
    • Special offers
    • Prize counter information (including bonus points)

4.If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?

• Check your spam or junk folder for emails from the Arcade program.
  • Make sure the Arcade email address is added to your contacts list.
  • If you still aren't receiving emails after these steps, you can contact Arcade chat support to inquire about the issue.

You'll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if:
You're subscribed to Google Cloud Arcade and have at least 10 points.

Directly in your prize counter after July 15th.

To receive updates, prize counter emails, and access learning opportunities.

If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?
Check spam folder, verify subscription, add Arcade to contacts, and contact support if needed.

My answers:

1. Subscribed to The Arcade: You must subscribe to The Arcade program to receive prize counter emails.
  2. At the end of the game, all earned bonus points will be added to the account automatically and you will receive an email labeled [Arcade Insider] that will reflect your earned points.
  3. There is more than one reason:
    1. Learning about GCS using labs
    2. Earn cool Google Cloud prizes.
  4. First, the user should check the spam folder on his registered email, and check blocked addresses. If the user still can't find he can contact the qwiklabs support.

1.You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if? 

Have Subscribed to Arcade on the Arcade Website.

Bonus Points will be added to the Points tally in the Arcade Insider Mail.

3.Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade? 

To receive all the updates and claim Prizes when the prize counter opens.

4.If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take? 

Mail to Quicklab Support & Raise a Query & they will help you Soon & Have patience

1) you are eligible to receive prize when you are subscribe arcade and updated setting

2) when event ends than we will receive bonus point and when you receive arcade point through email your point is already add in your arcade account.

3) Because when prize counter is open then you will receive the email through arcade whenever you does  not subscribe arcade than you will not receive the prize counter email

4)When prize counter email receive than we are apply the swages as your arcade point eligible for that swages. 

You'll only be eligible to receive the prize counter email if you have subscribed to the Google Cloud Arcade via the website.

Your bonus Arcade Point will be received directly at the prize counter when you redeem it.

Subscribing to the Arcade is beneficial as it allows you to stay updated with the latest news, events, and bonuses, and enables you to claim prizes when available.

If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, you can take the following troubleshooting steps: check your spam or junk mail folder, ensure that Arcade is added to your approved senders list in your email settings, and confirm in your Skills Boost Account settings if you have the option to receive updates turned on. If all else fails, you can contact the Google Cloud Skill Boost support team for further assistance.

If you are subscribed to the Arcade and have 10 points or more (including bonus points).

Bonus points will be added directly to your prize counter (bonus points will not be shown in emails you receive from Arcade or Qwiklabs).

To receive all updates regarding Arcade, including swag updates, prize counter date updates, and the most important point: if you are not subscribed to Arcade, you will not receive prize counter emails.

Check your Spam/Junk folder. If the email is not there, wait one day. If you still don't receive it, go to chat support and ask if your email is subscribed to Arcade. If it is, explain that you did not receive the email and describe your issue. They will assist you.

0 Likes

Here are the answers to your questions:

1. **You’ll only be eligible to receive my prize counter email if?**
-If i subscribed to the Arcade newsletter.

2. **Where and how will you receive your bonus Arcade Point?**
-I will receive my bonus Arcade Point via an email sent to my subscribed email address. If I complete skill badge,then I am also eligible for bonus points.

3. **Why should you be subscribed to the Arcade?**
- Being subscribed to the Arcade keeps me informed about the latest updates, special offers, and exclusive content, and it makes me eligible for bonus points and prize counter emails.

4. **If you are unable to receive Arcade emails in your inbox, what troubleshooting steps would you take?**
- Check my spam or junk folder.
- Add the Arcade email address to my contacts or whitelist.
- Ensure that my email inbox is not full.
- Check my email filtering settings to make sure Arcade emails are not being automatically filtered out.
- Contact my email service provider if the issue persists.

1. Have Subscribed to Arcade on the Arcade Website.
  2. Bonus Points will be added to the Points tally in the Arcade Insider Mail.
  3. To receive all the updates and claim Prizes when the prize counter opens.
  4. Check Spam Box for the email and check in Skills Boost Account Settings if I have turned on for Receiving updates.

• If we subscribe to Arcade 

• Bonus Points will be added to the Points tally in the Arcade Insider Mail.

• To get important updates and emails of Arcade insider

• We can contact with the Google cloudskillboost team via the Get Help feature or we can mail them.

1. Subscribed to The Arcade You need to be subscribed to The Arcade program to receive prize counter emails.

2. Bonus point will be added to account automatically at the end of the game (15th July)

3. Information Update  you need to subscribe to arcade to get the reward redemption mail and other information about arcade

4. Check Spam & Verify Email  If emails aren't in your inbox, check your spam folder and verify your email address is correct in your subscription , check settings.

0 Likes

1) If you subscribed to the Google Cloud Arcade.

2) A bonus of 1 Arcade Point will be added when the prize counter opens.

3) To stay updated on new games, events, and prize counter updates.

4) Check your spam folder. Subscribe to the Google Cloud Arcade. If the issue persists, contact the Arcade support team.

Have Subscribed to Arcade on the Arcade Website.

Bonus Points will be added to the Points tally in the Arcade Insider Mail.

To receive all the updates and claim Prizes when the prize counter opens.

Check Spam Box and check in Skills Boost Account Settings if I have turned on for Receiving updates

-  if i am subscribed  the Google cloud arcade

- I am receive my bonus arcade point after 15th July in the arcade prize counter by google cloud arcade.

-  I am subscribe to arcade to get the information about reward redemption mail and other information  about arcade.

- Then i am contact google cloud skill boost team by Get help feature provided in the google cloud skill boost website.

- If subscribed to arcade using your email id.

- Bonus and arcade points getting accumulated in arcade and can be checked through public link.

- It's necessarry if you need timely updates on arcade like claim prie, when prie counter will open.

- Check your mail box for mail coming from "no-reply@qwiklabs.com" or your spam folder as well.

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors