Apple Help opening in Spanish

I went to this page to check some details about my iPad, it was given as a link on another Apple Support page:

Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

When I clicked the link it opened up in Spanish. Why? and how do I get the English version..

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on Aug 2, 2024 10:03 AM

5 replies

Aug 2, 2024 3:54 PM in response to Wet Baloney

It would help to see that article. The place it takes you to is not a support article as such, but with support articles if a person omits the country coding (see the end of the text line in my previous post) then the language defaults to the language to which the person's account is set. I do that when I reply because even I reply in English, they will get the support article version in their language. Not many do it here though, and they may copy links for their country which may not be appropriate on this worldwide forum. A few articles may even have small variations between regions.

Conversely, if I include a forced language encoding, I can make it appear in another language. You see, this title appears in English but I included coding to open in the French version.

Here's a non-country specific link that should work for you.

Aug 2, 2024 10:09 AM in response to Wet Baloney

Is your account set to a country where Spanish is spoken? If yes, then that's your answer. You may be able to change the country/language version in the bottom right of an Apple web page but I don't know if that will get you a different version of some fundamental pages where you may need to log in to get information. In that case you might just need to use the language version you are offered.

Apple Help opening in Spanish

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.