Can you still share your location if you've been blocked by someone?

Can you still share your location if you’ve been blocked by someone

[Re-titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 10

Posted on Sep 18, 2023 3:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2023 12:31 AM

I sent my location after the block thought to see if it would still work! Would they get any notification tho

12 replies

Jul 12, 2024 7:15 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

So I have shared my location indefinitely with someone months ago and it is only them who I share it with. The purple arrow lights up a lot when i randomly look in my privacy settings. Would that be them looking?

I also have ios17.5.1 and I heard they have blocked me but if the purple arrow is them looking then I think it’s kinda funny. Just curious?

Jul 15, 2024 5:33 PM in response to Lululemon6789

Lululemon6789 wrote:

So I have shared my location indefinitely with someone months ago and it is only them who I share it with. The purple arrow lights up a lot when i randomly look in my privacy settings. Would that be them looking?
I also have ios17.5.1 and I heard they have blocked me but if the purple arrow is them looking then I think it’s kinda funny. Just curious?

If they have blocked you, they aren't seeing anything. Stop sharing your location with them.

Can you still share your location if you've been blocked by someone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.